One of the thistle minibooks in English.
If you want just one particular thistle embroidery technique - this is the way to go. Here are all five options:
- Welsh thistle: viscose tassel, ribbon elements and embroidery with glass seed beads
- Scottish thistle: fan feather layout, ribbon elements and sequin embroidery
- Irish thistle: seed bead tassel, stumpwork embroidery with woollen and cotton threads
- Icelandic thistle: long ribbon elements, chenille embroidery
- Arctic thistle: parallel feather layout, ribbon elements and cotton thread embroidery
Each book is approximately 20 pages which are full of pictures and explanations of only one variation of thistle embroidery: Welsh, Scottish, Irish, Icelandic or Arctic.
Each book is available in PDF and Pub formats.
You can check my embroidery artworks closely in my blog:
or on the website:
One of the Thistle minibooks